Florida Trip Information
- Departing Tuesday March 31 at 2pm from DHS
- 3 days in Disney parks with a concert performance on Friday, April 3
- 1 day at Universal Studios
- Departure evening of Saturday, April 5
- Arriving in Danville Sunday, April 5 ~5:00 pm
- All students MUST report to school on Monday!!!!
- Hotel with breakfast buffet
- Entrance fees to all parks
- T-Shirt commemorating the trip
Costs Do Not Include:
- All other food and spending money
Links for securing Clearances:Act 34 – State Police ClearanceAct 151 – Child Abuse ClearanceAct 114 – FBI Fingerprint ClearanceThe school volunteers service codefor this clearance is 1KG6Y3
- 10/7: Commitment form and $50 deposit due (non-refundable)
- 11/11: $100 due
- 12/9: $100 due
- 1/13: $100 due
- 2/10: $100 due
- Note: Full payment may be made at any time after October 7, 2019.
- Note: We will be running fundraisers all year to lower student costs!
- Note: Please contact Mr. Hiravi for information about need-based financial aid