Right to Know Law Requests
In accordance with the Right-to-Know Law, 65 P.S. 66.1 et seq, requests for access to public records should be in writing and addressed to:
Bobbi Ely, Open Records Officer
Right to Know Request
Danville Area School District
733 Ironmen Lane
Danville PA 17821
Requests must be made during normal business hours, between 8 am and 4 pm, Monday through Friday.
All Right to Know requests must be in writing and must:
- State the name of the requestor
- State the address of the requestor
- Set forth the address to which DASD should address its response
- Identify or describe the records sought with sufficient specificity that DASD can ascertain which records being requested.
- The medium in which the record is requested
All fees imposed by the District for any Right To Know Law Requests submitted shall be assessed in compliance with the Fee Structure adopted by the Pennsylvania Office of Open Records.The link is:
Note: The DASD may require that a requester prepay if the fees to fulfill the request are expected to exceed one hundred dollars.