The Danville Area School District, a partnership of family, school, and community, is committed to the education and growth of the whole individual.
DASD is a collaborative learning community where students have the opportunity to reach their individual potential. Our commitment resides in molding a resilient, effective communicator who has the requisite skills to be a successful citizen in an ever changing society.
DASD's Core Beliefs . . .
- Develop disciplined and confident life-long learners who strive to achieve their fullest potential (through the implementation of goal driven standards and academic rigor.)
- Develop mindful citizens who value and respect diversity among all people in their communities.
- Develop compassionate and ethical leaders who can think critically and work collaboratively.
- Develop individuals with interpersonal skills through both verbal and written interactions that culminate with effective interview skills.
- Develop resilient students who are able to self regulate, build and maintain healthy relationships, and manage stress effectively.
- Develop independent individuals who make responsible decisions while embracing their communities.