Danville Primary School
Danville Primary School serves approximately 550 students in Kindergarten, First Grade, and Second Grade with an average class size of 20 students. The school is rooted in its incredible teaching staff, caring families, and wonderful children. The dedicated professionals at DPS inspire students to maximize their learning each and every day. Our focus is on the growth of the whole child as we strive to cultivate a love for learning and build the framework for children to become productive citizens that will give back to the community.
Our school vision is "Empowering students on the road to high achievement."
Our core beliefs are:
- We will focus on a standards aligned system of instruction.
- We believe all children can learn and succeed.
- We believe that every child must be able to learn at his/her own pace.
- We will provide a variety of differentiated activities focused on educating the whole child.
- Teachers will modify and adjust to meet the needs of the students.
- We are committed to quality communication between the home and school.